Blood glucose and blood glucose concentration are usually measured in mg / dL and mmol / L.
Controlling blood sugar is essential to maintaining a healthy lifestyle for people with diabetes. Diabetes Diary – Blood Glucose Tracker makes it easy to track glucose readings.
Blood Sugar: is very useful for those who check their blood sugar / blood sugar often and provides an easy way to log your blood sugar readings in one place and keep track of them.
Blood pressure: Blood pressure (BP) is the pressure of blood flowing against the walls of blood vessels. Blood pressure is usually expressed in terms of systolic pressure (maximum during one heartbeat) versus diastolic pressure (minimum between two heartbeats)
Weight: Record your weight daily.
A1C: The A1C test is a blood test that provides information about your average blood sugar level, also called blood sugar, over the past 3 months. (A1c or eAg)
– Blood sugar statistics by week, month and 3 months, including all events.
– Daily reminders are notified at times you specify each day.
– All statistics (averages per day, per week, per month, anytime)
– Tags (useful for tracking reactions to exercise, types of food, etc.)
– US Standard or International Standard units (mg / DL or mmol / L)
– Use and set different glucose units – mg / DL or mmol / L
– Settings to track activation / deactivation events in the app
– PDF report features