DAVx⁵ (formerly known under a different name) is the only all-in-one synchronization solution for your contacts (CardDAV), calendars (CalDAV) and your tasks (based on VTODO). The app is easy to set up and integrates perfectly with your favorite calendar/contacts app (including default apps). It can also be used seperately, if you either have CalDAV, CardDAV or only Tasks.
Compatible with almost every CalDAV/CardDAV servers and services, including Nextcloud, iCloud and Synology!
After installing, you can add a DAVx⁵ account from within the app. See https://www.davx5.com/tested-with/ for help. For more information, please see the manual: https://www.davx5.com/manual/, the FAQ: https://www.davx5.com/faq/ and our forums: https://www.davx5.com/forums/
– Sync your DAV calendars (CalDAV) and address-books (CardDAV) and Tasks in a single app
– Two-way synchronization (server ↔ client)
– Flawless integration with your device and favorite apps
– Easy setup (resource auto-detection, support for self-signed certificates, authentication by client certificates)
– Fast algorithms for high performance (CTag/ETag, limit sync time range for past events, multi-threaded sync)
– Optimized for phones and tablets. Backward compatibility for old Android versions.
– Super-secure and we respect your privacy!
– Absolutely no ads and no tracking.
– GDPR compliant.
– DAVx⁵ is completely open source
Important compatibility notes
Attention: DAVx⁵ must not be moved to the SD card! This will cause strange behaviour, including account and data loss.
Get the best out of this app …
⊛ … when using with your own DAV server (Radicale, DAViCal, SabreDAV, Baikal, …) and HTTPS – so you own and control all your data while having the comfort of synchronization between various devices. Or use a hosted DAV service you trust or the one of your company.
⊛ … and combine it with Evolution / Thunderbird / etc. on your computer
Successfully tested with:
– AOL Mail
– Calendar and Contacts Server
– Cyrus IMAP
– DavMail Gateway
– Group Office
– Hetzner KonsoleH
– Kerio Connect
– Kolab Now
– macOS Server
– Oracle Beehive
– Oracle Communications UCS
– Synology DSM
– Tine 2.0
– Yahoo Mail! (calendar only)
– … and many others: https://www.davx5.com/tested-with/
Also available as a seperate business version with Enterprise features like mass-deployment and pre-configurable settings: https://www.davx5.com/organizations/managed-davx5
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: