You can stream videos to Smart TV, FireStick, Chromecast, Roku, MiBox, PlayStation, Xbox, Mac, PC, etc.
Streaming movies, series
Online and offline
Multiple files in background mode
Watch on TVs
Google Chromecast, Smart TV, Android TV Box, FireStick, Web Browser (PC, Laptop, Smart TV)
All languages in the world
CucoTV for Android Phone / Android Box (works on Lollipop and above)
1. You must first allow the installation of your device from “unknown sources”
Samsung: Settings / Lock screen and security / Unknown sources
Amazon: Settings / Security or Applications / Unknown sources
LG: Settings / General tab / Privacy / Security
Xiaomi: Settings / Additional settings / Privacy / Unknown sources
OnePlus: Settings / Security and lock screen / Unknown sources
HTC / Huawei / Lenovo / ZTE / OPPO / MOTOROLA: Settings / Security / Unknown sources
2. Download the APK directly through your device’s web browser at: HERE
3. Locate it on your Android device or in the drop-down notification menu on your device.
4. Tap Install
5. During installation, a notification may appear about “Blocked by Play Protect”
6. Expand the “Details” icon by drop-down list
7. Then press “Install anyway” and the application should be ready shortly.
CucoTV for Fire TV Stick
You must first allow installation of your device from “unknown sources”
1. Open Firestick
2. Select My Fire TV
Under the Settings option, you will see the My Fire TV option available. Previously this option was known as Device, but in the recent update it has been changed.
3. Select “Developer options”
4. Activate “Applications from unknown sources” / Activate
5. Search for “Downloader”
Press the Home button on your Fire TV remote, then find Downloader. First of all, you need to install Downloader on your Firestick
6. Select Download / Select the Download button to install Downloader on Firestick / Select the Open button
8. Enter CucoTV – Download the CuCo TV app FREE for APK Android, Mac and PC … / Tap the Download button on the website / here you need to download the APK
9. Wait for the download to finish and install the application
10. Once the application is installed on your Fire TV Stick. Now you can launch this app to watch free movies and TV shows
CucoTV for PC / Laptop / MacOS
Wifi Direct integrated into the application is compatible with web browsers.
You need to install the app on an iOS or Android device.
Now play a video that you are going to watch. On the meter screen, tap the WiFi icon on the top bar.
Enter the link displayed in the pop-up screen in the web browser.
Chromecast from Google, Smart TV, Roku, Mibox, etc …
First, make sure your Chromecast is turned on. If you have connected it to your TV’s USB port for power, that means you will need to turn on your TV.
All of your devices must connect to the same WiFi network.
Some models cannot be streamed online video, but it will work for offline video
Play a video that you are going to watch. On the player screen, tap the Cast icon on the top bar.
Tap the device in the list to stream videos from the app to it.
Layout of sponsored banner removed;
Disabled / deleted permissions + unwanted recipients and services;
Social dialogue disabled;
No forced update;
Analytics / Crashlytics disabled.
File Upload Center
It provides many features that enable you to upload your files in a simple and organized way. Register now on the site and upload and share your files for free now!