This calculator allows you to easily perform all the calculations needed for daily life with just one app. A calculator app with a clean interface and handy functions!
List of calculators currently supported:
1. General calculator
– Supports the four fundamental arithmetic operations, the square, parentheses of the formula, and simple scientific operations such as trigonometric and logarithmic functions.
– Fast and easy.
– Possibility of modifying incorrectly entered formulas with a cursor that can move freely.
– History available.
2. Unit converter
• Supports length, weight, width, volume, time, temperature, pressure, speed, power efficiency and amount of data.
• Supports all unit conversions commonly used in everyday life.
3. Currency converter
• Support for 135 currencies from all over the world, including dollar, euro, yen, yuan, etc.
• Automatically calculates using real time exchange rate.
4. Discount calculator
• Get a discounted price by entering the original price and the discount percentage.
5. International time converter
• Shows the time of over 400 cities around the world.
• The sunshine hour will also be reflected in this calculation.
6. GPA calculator
• You can calculate your GPA correctly!
7. Ovulation calculator
• Calculates the time of ovulation and fertility using the menstrual cycle!
• You can also create notes by date.
8. Date calculator
• A function that calculates the specific date or anniversary to remember!
9. Unit price calculator
• Enter the price and quantity and you will get the unit price.
• You can compare the unit prices of various products.
10. Health calculator
• You can calculate Body Mass Index (BMI) and Basal Metabolism (MB).
11. Energy efficiency calculator
• Enter the amount of fuel used to achieve fuel efficiency.
12. Fuel cost calculator
• You can calculate the cost of fuel needed to drive a car or to travel.
• Enter a distance and fuel efficiency to get a fuel cost.
13. Hexadecimal converter
• Convert between decimal and hexadecimal with ease and convenience.
14. Sales tax calculator
• Get the total price by entering the original price and the tax rate.
15. Loan calculator
• You can calculate total interest and total payments by entering the loan principal and the interest rate.
16. Savings calculator
• If you enter the deposit amount, the interest rate and the time period, the after tax interest and the final balance of your savings will be calculated.
17. Tip calculator
– The tip amount to add will be calculated automatically if you enter the billing amount and the tip percentage.
– There is a function to not calculate a tip on taxes.
– You can calculate the amount per person by dividing the final amount by the number of people.
[ Warning ]
Cleveni Inc. does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability or relevance of the calculation results or the information provided by the ClevCalc application. Cleveni Inc. is also in no way responsible for any direct or indirect damage that may arise from the results of calculations or from the information provided by the ClevCalc application.
Premium / Paid Features Unlocked;
Unwanted permissions disabled / removed + receivers + providers + services;
Optimized and zipped graphics and resources cleaned up for fast loading;
Permissions / Services / Ad providers removed from Android.manifest;
Removed advertising links and invokes canceled methods;
Visibility of ad layouts disabled;
Checking the Google Play Store installation package disabled;
Debug code deleted;
Remove the name of the default .source tags from the corresponding java files;
Analytics / Crashlytics / Firebase disabled;
The Facebook Ads Bundled SDKs have been completely removed;
No active trackers or ads;
Languages: Full Multi Languages;
CPU: universal architecture;
Screen DPI: 120 dpi, 160 dpi, 240 dpi, 320 dpi, 480 dpi, 640 dpi;
Signature of the original packaging modified.
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: