Call Notes Pro helps you identify who is calling you. You will see a pop-up window during a call containing notes, the time of the last call and all address book fields like organization, position, date of birth, and even country and operator mobile. You can also enter notes during the call and even sync them with Evernote and Microsoft OneNote.
The app is a must-have for those who communicate a lot with new people and who have a long list of contacts. Entrepreneurs, consultants, lawyers, salespeople, recruiters, and journalists are satisfied with the application.
Call Notes Pro will show you a window with your notes and all contact details. You will always know who is calling you. It is very easy to update a note after or during the call. Store your comments or any useful information about the contact.
In addition to the notes, there is a lot of important information that would be nice to see when you are on the call. The caller’s organization, position, important anniversaries and a lot of other fields are always visible during the call.
Sync your in-app notes with Evernote and OneNote. Your notes are always with you and synced on all of your devices. You can easily access and edit your notes in the Evernote or OneNote desktop apps and even share them with colleagues.
Simple, flexible purpose reminders. Plan calls, schedule recurring calls, add notes and never more forget to call back later.
All your notes and contacts are secure and private. Confidentiality is our main priority! The app doesn’t download your data anywhere and only uses the official API for syncing.
Call Notes Pro is your simple, personal and private CRM and Caller ID.
– View information such as note, company, title, birthday, group, calendar event, full name, last call, number and its type, call type, address , email, website and operator.
– Modify the notes directly from the app, after the call or even during the call.
– Highly customizable, you can adjust the on-screen position, font size, and color to fit your UI theme.
– Support for all Android contacts fields and internal note databases. You can also add notes for unknown numbers.
– Sync in-app notes with Evernote and OneNote.
– Schedule simple or recurring reminders with notes for any phone number, not only your contacts.
– Request notes from the remote CRM server.
– Full dual-SIM support.
– Dark theme.
– Supports Android Wear devices.
– Runs on any Android version from Lollipop to Android 11.
Purchase the Call Notes Pro app to make your communication more efficient. Check our help center for app docs and support: https://help.nikanorov.mobi/solution/folders/3000003067