BuzzKill lets you see which notifications you want to see when you want to see them and filter out which ones you don’t. It saves your notification history so that you can find a previously rejected notification and restore it. BuzzKill works with notifications from all your apps (except incoming phone calls). Here are some of the automated actions:
– Cooldown – Don’t get whistled multiple times when someone sends you multiple messages quickly
– Ignore – Automatically drag any notifications you don’t want to see, without hiding all notifications for that app
– Reply – Reply to a message if you haven’t seen it after a while
– Vibration – Custom vibration for apps or contacts. Know who’s sending you a message without looking at your phone
– Remind me – Keep buzzing until you see a notification
– Cancel – Gives you a second chance to tap on a notification when you accidentally drag it down
– Snooze – Hide notifications from an app until you are done working
– And much more…
BuzzKill is privacy first. There are no ads, no trackers, and no data leaves your device. Unlike almost all the apps on your phone and the play store, it doesn’t have internet access (you can check it) so you can be sure your data is safe.
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦
No LP & Google Play Modded Needed.
Optimized PNG Save To 31 Kb.
Optimized Graphics | Zipalign.
Total Apk Size 5.45 Mb.
Removed Debug Information.
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: