This is the full version of BSPlayer for Android media player with full functionality.
BSPlayer is a media player for Android devices: smartphones and tablets, supporting hardware accelerated video decoding, automatic subtitle search and network buffered playback from SMB shares.
– Full version ONLY: Chromecast support (most mp4 are supported)
– NO ADS
– hardware accelerated video playback – dramatically increases playback speed and reduces battery consumption, supporting multi-core (dual and quad-core) hardware decoding *
– audio pre-amplification (“volume boost” – user definable up to 500%)
– playback in a popup window (audio and video)
– aspect ratio and zoom adjustments
– multiple audio streams and subtitles
– supports customizable gestures for search, jump, brightness and volume control, output to display pop-up video
– support for playlists and various play modes.
– support for external bluetooth headsets and keyboards
– audio delay, playback speed, gestures and customizable keys
– external and embedded subtitles ssa / ass, srt, sub, txt …
– play media files like videos and mp3 directly via Wi-Fi from your network shared drives / folders (such as external USB drives, SMB shares, PC shared folders, NAS servers (Synology and others)) – no need to convert video files and copy media files to SD card
– Play files directly from uncompressed RAR files
– Lock screen to prevent accidental video changes (child lock)
– support for USB OTG (On-The-Go) and much more!
– If, after purchasing and installing the application, you receive a license failure notification, it is because the purchase may take some time to be registered on the Google license server. It will resolve itself in a few hours or you can try reinstalling and restarting your device.
– If you get “Not compatible with your device” from the Market app, try clearing the cache of your Market app (Settings, Apps, Market, Clear cache) and restarting your device.
– The BSPlayer app uses the standard Google licensing service. Keep Wi-Fi or mobile data turned on when you run the app for the first time. No additional internet connection will be required. Also, for existing users with licensing issues – you can try the “Clear app data” feature and run the app with the internet connection enabled. This should authorize your app.
NOTE: When reporting an error, please add information about your device brand and model. You can also send us a more detailed bug report to [email protected] We are trying to improve the media player for users and your feedback is highly appreciated.
Screenshots from the following films licensed under Creative Commons:
Sintel – © copyright Blender Foundation | durian.blender.org
Tears of Steel – (CC) Blender Foundation | mango.blender.org