Blood Glucose Diary – Diabetes Tracker is very useful for someone who checks their blood sugar often. Blood Sugar Log – The Diabetes Tracker app offers an easy way to log your diabetes readings in one place.
Add tags to each record – so using Diabetes Diaries you will learn about the dynamics of your diabetes, for example before meals, before breakfast, after lunch, after meals, in the morning, on evening, etc.
Import / Export all the records you entered in the blood glucose logs and email them or export the blood glucose monitoring data as cloud backup files.
mg / dl
– milligram per deciliter, a unit used in medicine to measure the concentration of substances in the blood. 1 mg / dl is equivalent to 0.01 grams per liter (g / L).
mmol / l or mmol / L
– millimole per liter, the SI unit in medicine to measure the concentrations of substances in the blood.
Blood Glucose Diary – Diabetes Tracking Features:
– Set different glucose units – mg / dl or mmol / l (international and US standard)
– Shows graph / statistics of your blood sugar fluctuations with filters time filter
– Flexible notification will remind you daily to enter your blood sugar value and other events
– Statistics from blood glucose logs
– Blood sugar monitoring
– Track your medications
– Blood pressure and pulse
– Track your weight daily
– The A1C test is a blood test that provides information about a person’s average blood glucose levels.
You can use the app as follows: Diabetes Tracker, Blood Glucose Tracker, Blood Sugar Log, Blood Pressure Tracker, Glucose Tracker, Weight Tracker and A1c Tracker.
Please update to the latest version with Android 11 compatible.
minor bug fixed
Backup restore dialog instruction updated
All Ads Permissions | Services | Providers removed
Ads links cut & invokes methods Nulfied
No active ads impressions
cleaned Few Unnecessary things
Debug info removed