Barquode is a tool for creating, capturing and managing a variety of matrix codes, including barcodes and QR codes. It is highly customizable with a dynamic theme engine to suit your style. Let’s try to explore its other features.
– Codabar – Code 39 – Code 128 – EAN-8 – EAN-13
– ITF – UPC-A – Aztec – Data Matrix – PDF417 – QR Code
– URL – Wi-Fi – Location – Email
– phone – message – contact – event
– Integrated scanner – Photo – Device camera
– Background color – Opacity – Border color – Data color – Corner size
– Dynamic theme engine with background sensitive functions to avoid any vision problem.
– Color search – Overlay (Logo) – Color overlay
# Favorites to create frequently used icons.
– Date and capture settings for full control.
-Detailed application settings to configure all icons at once.
– Shortcuts and notification tiles to complete the capture process.
– A dedicated assistance section for general troubleshooting.
# Perform backup and restore operations to save and load application settings.
Features marked with a # are chargeable and the Palettes Key is required to use them.
English, (繁體), more to come.
Internet access – to display ads in the free version.
Take photos and videos – to scan codes through the scanner.
View Wi-Fi Connections – Creates Wi-Fi configurations.
Connect to and disconnect from Wi-Fi – To apply the Wi-Fi data format.
Modify USB storage (Android 4.3 and earlier) – to create backup and restore.