Barquode is a tool for creating, capturing and managing a wide variety of matrix codes, including barcodes and QR codes. It is highly customizable with a dynamic theme engine to match your style. Let’s give it a try to explore its other features.
• Codabar • Code 39 • Code 128 • EAN-8 • EAN-13
• ITF • UPC-A • Aztec • Data Matrix • PDF417 • QR Code
• URL • Wi-Fi • Location • Email
• Phone • Message • Contact • Event
• Integrated scanner • Image • Device camera
• Background color • Opacity • Line color • Data color • Corner size
• A dynamic theme engine with a background recognition feature to avoid any visibility problem.
• Finder color • Overlay (logo) • Overlay color
• History and capture settings for full control.
•Detailed application settings to configure all codes at once.
• Shortcuts and notification tile to perform the capture operation.
• Dedicated support section to solve general problems.
# Perform backup and restore operations to save and load application settings.
Features marked with a # are chargeable and the pallet key is required to use them.
Internet access – To display ads in free version.
Take photos and videos – To scan codes via a scanner.
View Wi-Fi Connections: To create Wi-Fi configurations.
Connect and disconnect from Wi-Fi: To apply the Wi-Fi data format.
Modify USB storage (Android 4.3 and earlier): to create and restore a backup.
– Purchase Palettes Key for more features and to support development.
– In case of bugs / problems, please contact me by email before doing a review.
Android is a trademark of Google LLC.
QR Code is a registered trademark of DENSO WAVE INCORPORATED in Japan and other countries.
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: