Aurora Store: The ability to download and install programs from the PlayStore without relying on the Play Market application and Google services. It is a fork of the Yalp Store program in the style of material design 2.0 and some additional features. Yalp Store is a very well coded app, but it lacks Material Design, Sergey Yeriomin has clearly mentioned that he will not redo the UI / UX changes as his intention is to support devices from Android 2.x to 8.x which it’s perfectly fine. The addition of new material UI libraries will increase the size of the application, which would defeat its purpose in the context of older devices.
– Beautiful UI based on latest Material Design guidelines.
– Allows you to login & download apps without personal Google accounts.
– Allows you to spoof you device & locale, allowing you to download apps restricted in your region.
– Show trackers hidden in an app, powered by Exodus Privacy.
– A full featured download manager with parallel & sequential download support.
●Downloads Forced On External Storage (Aurora)
●All Downloads In The Same Single-Level Directory (Aurora)
●Compression Flags Untouched
●No Third Party Patch
●No Additional Component
♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠ ♠
I invite you to join our official channel on Telegram to get the best exclusive free and paid apps
Telegram channel link: