AR Plan 3D:
innovative measurement application using augmented reality (AR) to take rapid measurements in a room. AR technology makes it possible to lay a virtual tape measure ruler on real surfaces, simplifying and speeding up the measurement process and the creation of 3D floor plans.
With the AR Plan 3D ruler app, you can:
1) Perimeter to be measured and height of the room in metric or imperial units (cm, m, rule application in mm, rule application in inches, feet, yard).
2) Window and door tape measure.
3) Automatically calculate values for perimeter, floor square, wall square and others, which can be useful for estimating the amount of building materials.
4) 3D Floor Planner – Create a 3D floor plan of the room with all the dimensions measured.
5) Floorplanner – classic floor plan.
6) 2D Floor Planner – Create a floor plan with side view.
7) Store floor plan measurements in a Floorplanner archive.
8) Share floor plan measurements via email, message, social media, etc.
Try the AR Plan 3D ruler app now – we’d love to hear from you!
If you have any questions about applying the Plan 3D AR rule or need any assistance, please feel free to contact us via developer email.
* UI improvements
* Bug fixes
unlocked all paid features
Firebase Analytics Blocked