App Permission manager : Know the permissions used by all installed apps in your device and it allows you to revoke permissions on one tap.
This App uses “Accessibly Service ” to perform revoke app permissions.
Get Notification of risk associated with newly installed app.
– You can check and allow/revoke following permissions
1. Installed apps permissions
2. Special permissions for apps
3. System apps permissions
4. Group permissions
For Android Version 6.0 and above
– Lists installed apps by their severity (High Risk, Medium Risk, Low Risk)
– Click on any app and you will get details of all permissions used by it.
– If you want to remove any risky permission, turn off button and click on APPLY CHANGES button.
– Some apps using background services. You can stop it by click on FORCE STOP button.
– If you want to KEEP app with known risk, click on KEEP button.
Please share you feedback for app improvement.
– Added Support for android OS 11.
– Improved UX performance.
– Bug fixes.
- Pro Unlocked