Using App Cloner you can create and install multiple copies of your existing apps.
App cloning can be useful to simultaneously use multiple logins in apps such as Facebook, Twitter or Skype but the real fun starts by messing around with an app. App Cloner offers a multitude of modding options to tweak the new app copy.
You can change the app name and icon. You can remove permissions or allow a cloned app to be installed on the external SD-card. You can disable auto-start, app backups or intrusive app defaults. App Cloner can even extend a cloned app to add new functionality such as password protection, incognito mode with secure file deletion, hiding the Android ID or spoofing locations. You can also force the app to consume data over Wi-Fi only. Each new App Cloner update will add further options.
Premium version features
The free version allows basic cloning. Go premium to enjoy the full set of options:
• Clone WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger
• Create multiple app clones & use batch cloning
• Save or share cloned apps
• Replace launcher icons
• Clone watch apps or watch faces
• Change status, navigation and toolbar colors
• Change the rotation lock
• Change the app language, font, font size
• Keep screen on, immersive mode
• Enable multi-window support, change window size
● Premium Subscription Unlocked
● Add-ons Features Unlocked
● All Donation Features Unlocked
● No Separate Premium App Needed
● All Previous Bugs related to donation Fixed
● Cloned Apps now work in other phones
● Force update disabled